Because i get dozen of reports about dead links i need to write this here. i know about that, you dont need to report me. I cant reupload hundreds dead files in 1 week.
Soon files will be uploaded and this time deleted files will be moved to premium section.
Thats why i appeal to everyone to think about consequences, and do not share files anywhere.
If we get problem with files in premium section we will need to think about dedicated server faster than we think.
Thats mean bigger prices for premium accounts. WE WILL NOT GIVE UP! So support us!

Comments

anbu

(star) 9 March 2017 15:50

Please dont ruin everyones favorite cosplay source

KURO MAROZZI

(nobleman) 9 March 2017 16:03

I knew that, sooner or later site will be for premium only, because cosplayjav.pl is too good.
Competitive sites cant stand up that, there is site that buying stuff, and premium is so cheap that everyone can help to build this site with small money.
Thats why we had ddos attacks, fake reports etc.

illyaFAN

(nobleman) 9 March 2017 22:41

Premium users dont have a problem to move ALL files to premium section.
This will be more safe, and this gonna encourage more people to buy premium, and more premium, more money, more new stuff, more upgrades.

Gandalfr

Won’t be tragic but If that happen, I ll need stop using this site :/

Sadly is too hard for me get BC

(OC The fact that just one user stop uses this is not compared to more losts right?)

KuroDuch

(administrator) 19 March 2017 13:11

Jesus…I heard it lot of time from people from countries, for example “i cant get bitoin, because in china is illegal” and other bullshit, especially when we have lot of premium users from China….
Bro, really, the only barrier is you, because if you really want to get it, you will get it.
Noone demand you to have premium, but dont write lies like that, because it will nothing change.

kei_suzumiya

female

And if you do better to improve the payment system and put other forms of payment? So more people could buy premium, (at least me) since I can not use their bitcoin system

y si mejor te dedicas a mejorar el sistema de pago y pones otras formas de pago? asi mas personas se podrian comprar premium, (al menos yo) ya que no puedo usar su sistema de bitcoin

munster

(star) 9 March 2017 23:02

Q: In future site will add more payment methods like paypal?
A: No. PAYPAL DONT ACCEPT EROTIC SITES.So please, stop asking about other payment method.
You can use paypal, and other systems to buy bitoin.

So NO. Its not about you cant use bitoin, everyone can use it. Thats only mean you are too stupid or lazy to use bitoin. This is a truth.
Sorry, but how many same questions people gonna ask?

anbu

(star) 10 March 2017 04:51

Where are you from, Kei? I could help you with the bitcoins if you are from Mexico
De donde eres Kei? podria ayudarte con los bitcoins si eres de Mexico

kei_suzumiya

female

I’m from Mexico, how do I contact you?
ambu soy de mexico, como te contacto?
I will send him your email, because its not nice to talk in spanish only.
Admin

anbu

(star) 10 March 2017 21:37

Sorry admin i thought it could speed up things if i asked in spanish

Meow

(nobleman) 14 March 2017 03:34

It’s not a problem for online people to eventually find out about this site. What needs to stop is open discussion of the site and posting of its URL in popular online forums. That is like waving a red flag in the copyright holders’ faces and makes them mad. If you’ve been around a long time on the internet, you’ve seen how such public posting was what attracted negative attention from the copyright holders. By keeping low, things last.

Maybe the thing to do is send a private message to someone that posted the site/URL in a public forum to go edit their message to remove the URL or restructure the name c0sp1ayjav.p1 ??

KuroDuch

(administrator) 14 March 2017 03:44

I said only about links in premium section. Even without linking our site on other still we are visible in google. Companies know how to use search engines.
Someone can say, block google bot, do bigger restriction etc, but we need to get popularity, because for example coin system works by popularity.
We bought lot of stuff, users sent it to us too, because they know our site.

Also more problem we have by competitive sites, bad people, especially from chinese closed group, that dont like sites that offer better, cheaper membership and they are open group to everyone, without any rasist restriction by country.

LM2030

(nobleman) 14 March 2017 15:41

Will the premium section can only read by premium users? I mean that all premium user must log in to find the video or imageset in premium section. Other user must log in and buy the premium days to go to premium section. And google cannot search all material in premium section. I know my suggestion is not friendly for all users. Although there are spy to be a premium user, I think we should find the safety way to protect everyone, include users, admins, material ect.

KuroDuch

(administrator) 14 March 2017 15:46

That mean losing premium users, because how people decide to buy premium?
They see stuff that their are interested in premium section and they buying premium. Thats mean going to be closed group and thats mean prices like 15-20$ monthly like our chinese friends doing that.

Looks like we will move to some offshore server faster than we thought.

PS.
About some authors we trying to get consensus. I know now we have problem with Hidori. I trying negotiate, even not good option for us, like for example deleting title and other info that can identify video, imageset, but in the end if someone want report file, then will report file if have premium status.

anbu

(star) 14 March 2017 20:32

Its a real shame about All the links dying specially Hidori’s since i think we are the only site that has them (among other stuff)

meou1345

male

So…When do Hidori’s links come back?

KuroDuch

(administrator) 26 March 2017 06:42

saying links you mean openload or mega mirrors? never. Every hidori stuff will be uploaded on torrent on main page.

tokia

female

Sorry if I come off as harsh/criticizing. I do not mean to.

I can imagine that the wording is meant to make free users feel bad/guilty, but I wonder if that makes things better. I am sure you have explained the same things countless times already and you may be annoyed and tired of explaining it even to new users who might be shocked by an administrator’s response.

Please do not mind me, since I am just being sensitive. I do not know what is an acceptable amount or period of time to seed. I seeded the last thing at least 20 times and I feel bad because I do not know if it is considered to be enough. Just a while ago, I did not even know that one should seed the torrent after downloading from mega. The FAQ does not explain these things, I do not see any official rules, and I have not read all the comments that have been written before, and all the news posts. Maybe the info is there, but maybe users do not know about such things.

I just think that maybe the method for educating users could be improved somehow, and maybe even the system itself could be improved.. Sadly, it would require some dedicated programmers though. Of course, I do not think it is wrong to disable the free stuff.

I still appreciate your patience with users, and for helping make things more accessible to people. Thank you! :)

Free users, I really hope we all can be considerate and think about how to improve the situation for everyone (buy premium would be one of the easiest ways). :)

sonodaumi

female

Hope that someday not premium user can also watch all good cosplay at here

munster