1 from my 5 HDD was broken and thats mean problem.
Biggest problem is with old stuff that was in that HDD.
If someone want help us to stand back on feet faster, they can reupload stuff that is deleted on mega.nz.
If somebody will take this serious and will gonna do big job i will think about some gifts.
WE NEED TO MAKE COSPLAYJAV GREAT AGAIN, together 😉

list od files that i dont have
(good first to ask, do we have it, because we reuploading stuff in real time)

PS.
Good if uploaded copies gonna have that files, because our links gonna be copied on other sites.
【cosplayjav.pl】 FILES

PS2.
About other files, yes i uploading it, but as other topic said its hundreds deleted files so this take very long time, but if you will help with it, that process can be end sooner.

Comments

reneflemos

male

Guys, i had a MEGA Folder with 20 GB of your Erocosplays Videos ( Quality is low, because i formated to used in my cellphone as MP4 SLQ)!
I’m still updating and i don’t know that this will be useful!
When I finish the update, I’ll release the MEGA Link in the contacts!

KuroDuch

(administrator) 31 March 2017 09:12

Everyone are more interested about original quality.

illyaFAN

(nobleman) 31 March 2017 19:03

Im impressed about your assiduity. Many sites in this situation just going down.

anbu

(star) 1 April 2017 01:20

I wish i could help with uploads but my upload speed is shit

Swordmaster

male

I think I have pretty much of cosplay-JAV, some I got from this site, some I got even earlier than this site was created, so I can provide a couple of dozens of old stuff.
But how do I know what titles needs to be uploaded? Do you have some list or catalog for missing ones?
And about uploading, mega have a limit of 50 GB uploaded, so all I can do is to upload a bunch of titles, wait for admin to get it, then upload another bunch and so on.

KuroDuch

(administrator) 1 April 2017 20:38

Send me list with ID on email (because on this HDD was probably only official JAVs) i will tell you what titles can usable.

yanqiyu

The list of lost files?

KuroDuch

(administrator) 5 April 2017 23:57

nekoneko0520

male

I don’t think I could help you a lot….
although I download a lot from you before….

Gandalfr

male

Well, even having some Gb of files from here I only have 2 folders from the list

Meow

(nobleman) 8 April 2017 02:06

How will we coordinate uploads? I like the idea of some list we can edit to “claim” that item as our upload item. I have downloaded some of the newer filesets and usually have not only the mega files, but also the thumbnails and cover page image. So if it’s the oldest ones, then I won’t have them.

To preserve anonymity, someone can just mark the entry “X” or “*claimed*” as being claimed for upload along with the date. That way, if it is not uploaded, the claim can be cleared. Example idea below:

[TMA-001]
[TMA-002]
[TMA-003] *claimed* on april 07
[TMA-004]

KuroDuch

(administrator) 8 April 2017 16:28

Hard to do some rules, when to this time noone share nothing, so you know. If there will be some interest i will mark stuff that we have.

Meow

(nobleman) 11 April 2017 05:01

I claim the following from the original list of wanted files. If you modify that list, please list the changes in a separate section so that I don’t have to re-search so many items. And if you do re-upload that list, sorting the IDs would be helpful.

CLAIMED:
SAIT-005
KMI-032
KMI-063
KMI-070

UPLOADING NOW to MEGA:
EKDV-367

As I get done, I will send an email with the MEGA location. You will see the folder has the archive RAR file along with the separate cover and thumbnails that you had originally provided. I may have loss-lessly compressed some JPG files though to squish out dead or unused labeling and meta space.

Meow

(nobleman) 18 April 2017 03:37

All my claimed items are now uploaded.

Meow

(nobleman) 28 April 2017 05:15

I probably have more, but since I saved them by Source and Title instead of by catalog number, it will take some time to find the names of items on the list such as [YSN-184]. If you have the titles that correspond to the catalog numbers, please included them in the updated list of missing items.

Gandalfr

male

After 2 pain hours.. I did upload RAY-004. Please exclude it from the list on http://wklej.org/id/3079655/

Neo2935

(nobleman) 10 April 2017 22:07

I do my best to reupload,admin.After i done,i will pm you via email.Only missing thumbnails and cover.

Neo2935

[PMP-158]
[PPS-244]
[T28-236]
[WNZ-335]

CrimsonStar

male

Sorry I’m still new so I don’t have any of that yet.

But I suggest you use RAID 5 or 6 from now on.

YOU MUST LOG IN TO COMMENT