We are not only japanese cosplay database. We contain sexy cosplay from whole world.
For example i know there is lot of stuff from China, but im not from there so hard to search chinese sites.
Will be good, if non-japanese users will activate, because really, we have small count stuff from Asia (im not count Japan).
Also im not talking about sharing only, but we have WISHLIST system. You cad add yourself stuff that you want to get with outher users.

PS.
And if someone can share me some weibo account (i had one but now is not active somehow), because weibo have lot of free stuff.

Comments

KURO MAROZZI

male
(nobleman) 23 April 2017 19:54

Also problem is with “free” or maybe items that are not available in shops. People share sometimes stuff for free, but hard for me to search on asian sites something.
I pretty love girls in pantyhose and i found lot of stuff on China sites, for example i will share some kasumigaoka uaha cos soon. Problem is on source, quality, and naming.
Chinese sites love to watermark lot of stuff, and 95% isnt an author watermark so i cant tell real source.
Like with identify author.

PS.
Lot of chinese sites need to register, so sometimes is very hard, especially when i need to give chinese phone number…

hymanos

male

I could probably hook you up with a Weibo account. All I need to do is wait for my friend to wake up so I can get an phone number for account verification

nayonaka

male
(nobleman) 26 April 2017 17:51

oh…weibo can only add 9 pics in one post.
so if you want to collect it,it’s just only 9 pics in one post.
and most pics is about selfie.[daily or cosplay]

weibo have the watermark,the watermark incloud the author’s ID
and the author’s ID always have some words not important.
e.g “量产型kizami大魔王” → “Mass production of kizami devil”
but her nick is “kizami”
so if you dont know the chinese,you are very hard to find some stuff…

s_maid

female

there are at least 4 type of Chinese in the world
Hong Konger, Taiwanese, Singaporean and PRCer

nayonaka

male
(nobleman) 27 April 2017 08:02

hong kong and taiwan are use one type of chinese.Traditional Chinese Characters
and in main land use Simplified Chinese Characters.
singaporean have them own simplified chinese characters.
only three types.

and chinese can read Traditional Chinese Characters and Simplified Chinese Characters.
but cant read singaporean own simplified chinese characters.

anbu

male
(star) 29 April 2017 07:42

It doesnt need to be weibo just look at your favorite cosplayer socil media they often post preview of new projects

KuroDuch

male
(administrator) 29 April 2017 13:45

For example from my experience, lot of chinese cosplayers upload only on weibo or they uploading some unique stuff (few images only on weibo available to encourage for profile subscription).
So good sometimes to have access to weibo.

KURO MAROZZI

male
(nobleman) 29 April 2017 16:34

I sent to Admin Utaha cos by Ely.
On her facebook i found few images that cant be find on her bcy, also in backward.

Also about of her horn girl cosplay.
– 1 image on fb,
– 5 on worldcoplay
– 0 on bcy
– 11 on weibo.

Cholo

female

Ahhhh Sorry for inconvenient use of weibo account
(but I don`t have too much time to explain
I’ll come back at June 9th and from that day I could devote myself into making this site better
(Because I’m facing an examination called ‘GaoKao’)
(It’s so important that I have to restrict my access to Internet to prepare for it
Sorry again for inconvenience