Because mega.nz introduced some limit few months ago, you have simple solutions for this problem.
1. If you have dynamic IP, you just need to restart internet modem.
2 If you have static IP, you need to clone MAC adress in router.
3. Of course you have also openload links.

CHINESE (中文)

由于mega网盘在几个月前设置了一些下载限制,想要愉快的下载的话这里有些简单的解决办法。
1.如果你是动态IP的话,重启调制解调器。
2.如果你是静态IP的话,把MAC地址克隆到路由器里。
3.当然,你也可以使用其他分流地址
~translated by nayonaka

[collapse]
KOREAN (한국어)

mega.nz는 몇 개월 전에 몇 가지 제한을 도입 했으므로이 문제에 대한 간단한 해결책이 있습니다.
1. 유동 IP를 사용하는 경우 인터넷 모뎀을 다시 시작하면됩니다.
2 고정 IP가있는 경우 라우터에서 MAC 주소를 복제해야합니다.
3. 물론 링크를여십시오. / 물론 당신은 링크를 가지고 있어야합니다.
~translated by maka9635

[collapse]

PORTUGUESE (PORTUGUÊS)

Por causa do mega.nz introduzir limites alguns meses atrás, você tem uma solução simples para esse poblema
1. Se o seu ip for dinamico, Você precisa reiniciar o modem.
2. Se for estatico, você precissa clonar uma rota de mac no roteador.
3. E claro, você tem os links Openload.
~translated by rere2052

[collapse]
BRAZIL (brasileiro)

MEGA.nz agora possui limite de download, aqui estão algumas soluções simples:
1. Se você possí IP dinâmino basta reiniciar o seu modem.
2. Se seu IP for estático você precisará clonar o MAC no routeador.
3. Você pode usar os link do openload caso nenhuma solução acima funcione/
~translated by Cytric

[collapse]

Comments

LM2030

(star) 22 January 2017 14:03

I found the program can ignore the download limit. Can I share it here?

KuroDuch

(administrator) 22 January 2017 14:16

just say program name. People can search it themself. I just dont want take responsibility, if that program will modify something in windows, install unwanted things etc.People like in situation like that blame someone.

LM2030

(star) 22 January 2017 14:47

The name is “MegaDownloader”. No need to install. Just open it.

If use smart phone download by wifi, no download limit. I had try at a very long time.

KuroDuch

(administrator) 23 January 2017 17:04

I didnt hear about download program that change, hide your IP, mac adress.
Maybe you have not donwloaded more that this limit? I dont remember, something like 5, 10GB for some 3-6h

LM2030

(star) 24 January 2017 13:31

I download by computer, have download limit. I had brought my computer outside and use wifi, 5GB only and wait 6~8hours. I use Galaxy Tab to download by wifi, no limited. I had download at Railway Station and download 9GB just a moment ago. So I don’t know what happen if I download more than 10GB. I will try what happen if I download more than 10GB by computer with using “MegaDownloader”.

hymanos

male

According to the message you get when you hit the limit, they only look at your IP address, and not at your MAC address( Your download could not proceed because it would take you over the current free transfer allowance for your IP address).

So option 2 sounds meaningless to me, as it doesn’t change anything that Mega looks for.

If you have a static IP address you could simply use a VPN to circumvent the download limit.

If there’s interest for it, I could write a guide on how this is done

#EDIT(can’t seem to post a new reply

There are free and trial VPN’s out there. I ain’t paying for VPN’s either

illyaFAN

male

hymanos, noone buy VPN specially for that limits, lol.
I dont have dynamic IP, changing MAC adress works for me!

nayonaka

FOR CHINESE VPN USERS
just change your network line to another country XD
国人用vpn遇到下载限制的话直接换一条vpn线路即可www

maka9635

Korean Translation

mega.nz는 몇 개월 전에 몇 가지 제한을 도입 했으므로이 문제에 대한 간단한 해결책이 있습니다.
1. 유동 IP를 사용하는 경우 인터넷 모뎀을 다시 시작하면됩니다.
2 고정 IP가있는 경우 라우터에서 MAC 주소를 복제해야합니다.
3. 물론 링크를여십시오. / 물론 당신은 링크를 가지고 있어야합니다.

rere2052

(nobleman) 4 February 2017 14:10

Portuguese Translation

1. Se o seu ip for dinamico, Você precisa reiniciar o modem.

2. Se for estatico, você precissa clonar uma rota de mac no roteador.

3. E claro, você tem os links Openload.

CosAV

male

I have a solution, if you reach the DL limit on MEGA just do these:

1. Use a VPN (I recommended Opera VPN cause it’s fast, free, and unlimited)
2. Do a DL activities on MEGA for a few moments (Just DL anything files, I recommended DL a 250MB files [minimal] it’s just for tricking and little bit messing up the IP)
3. After that, turn off your VPN and DL again anything files that hosted on MEGA from this site normally
4. If you reach the limit again just do the same thing again

P.S. It’s applicable for static or dynamic IP address.

P.S.S. I tested this on Android (5.0) device with MEGA app installed and with MEGA free account logged in. For PC user just use Opera browser (not Firefox, Chrome, or Edge browser) with Opera VPN already available in it and do the same thing even if you use download manager not the MEGA software. I don’t think this is work on iOS and Mac users cause no such apps and software available on their App Store. I can certainly said this is only works for Android and Windows users.

Cytric

male

Hey guys, I wanted send this tutorial to adm, but after read the comment session I realized that he(r) don’t like that much the idea of MegaDownloader, so I’ll make this tutorial trough comments. Its is very simple;

1. Go to youtube and search “MegaDownloader 1.7”
2. Go to any video with “tutorial” on title
3. Lear how to install and use the program
4. Download and virus-scan the program
5. Use it to download freely

I have used this program to download one file that are above 6GBs(in Brazil, the limit is 1,5GB) as well to download multply files that are bigger than 9GBs in one go.

lukiXD

male

i have a problem with mega.nz link. When i click on the download link nothing happened. Page doesn’t change at all. I can’t download with mega link at all. Any solution?

YOU MUST LOG IN TO COMMENT